By helping you understand the latest Fintech Disruptors as well as dramatic changes to today’s workforce, futurist Shara Evans outlines a roadmap to what is already appearing on the market, as well as educating her audience about the impact of robots, automation and AI. Technology won’t just impact jobs – by combining tech advances with cutting edge medical research it will fundamentally change what it means to be human.
In this insightful keynote speech, Shara will take you on a journey into the job market of the 2030s. Starting with a look at today’s state-of-the-art developments, Shara will then extrapolate how the evolution of technology will impact life in the 2030s and beyond.
Topics covered include:
- FinTech Disruptors — New Banking and Finance Options (P2P Lending, Risk-based Lending, Robo-Advisors, Automated Account Switching), Using AI in Finance, Biometrics, Crypto Currency and Block Chain
- Smart Cities – how might they evolve in the 2030s?
- 3D printing – a game changer for lots of industries, including examples of new job categories that don’t exist today
- Robots + Jobs: What job categories are subject (or not) to automation? What will robots of the future be capable of?
- The drone revolution: a look at some of the latest innovations, and a preview of the many new job categories that will be required to support the drone industry in the 2030s.
- Artificial Intelligence: How smart will AIs get? Will we have personal AI-based digital avatars? What does this mean for the workforce of the future?
- New Job Categories of the 2020s and beyond: By extrapolating the impact of advancing technology Shara will share her insights on some of the key job opportunities that will emerge in the corporate space.
- Technology + Humans: Will we merge our minds with machines? How the convergence of biotech, ICT, nanotechnologies and augmentation of our bodies may change what it means to be human.
Please note: The actual topics covered will depend on the time allocated to Shara’s keynote speech.
Discover new opportunities for your business by harnessing future technology today. With Amazon experimenting in drone delivery, replacement parts being printed and shipped locally for super-fast delivery and robots replacing mundane repetitive roles, there's a new world ripe for the taking with emergent technologies.
In this fascinating and insightful keynote, Shara will:
Look at the major technology trends that your business can embrace today
Show how drones, robots, AI and 3D printing can reduce overheads and increase efficiency
Learn how companies around the world are using tech to innovate for competitive advantage
Help your business understand what technologies will impact your business in the next 3-5 years.
Highlighting the Fintech Disruptors, futurist Shara Evans outlines a roadmap to what is already appearing on the market, as well as educating her audience on the latest emerging technologies that will create or disrupt business across a wide range of industries — along with their potential for creating new investment and finance sector opportunities.
Stay ahead of the game with this insightful keynote session to help navigate your way to a successful future today.
Topics covered include:
- FinTech State of Play — New Banking and Finance Options (P2P Lending, Robo-Advisors, Big Data Analytics), Crypto Currency, NFC (smart cards, digital wallets / phone payments, new form factors for ATM machines), FinTech Hubs
- Emerging Technologies — Profound changes in the way we live (augmented reality, virtual reality, holograms, 3D scanning, 3D facial recognition) — cross-industry impacts and opportunities
- 3D Printing set to shake up the supply chain — In the not-too-distant future everything from spare parts to body parts to houses will be printable on demand
- The next generation of shopping — The technologies underpinning mass customisation (will we still need shopping centres or retail stores?)
- Home automation — Connecting to the Internet of Things, Smart Appliances and Robot Shoppers set to make financial transactions
- Air, Land + Sea: Expect to see Robots everywhere! Examples include driverless cars (impact on financing, insurance, individual car ownership, car parks), drones popping up everywhere, and robots as a service
- Artificial Intelligence — In a world where Digital Avatars conduct transactions, what is the impact of automation on jobs?
Could we live forever with the right technology? If that's possible, how far away is it, and what's our quality of life likely to be like? From miniaturised robot cameras in our bloodstream to remote operations performed by robots, Shara Evans gives audiences a roadmap for the future of health and humanity.
The technology trends healthcare businesses need to be aware of
The impact of a healthier, longer living workforce on businesses
How 3D bio-printing is set to change everything from drug development to limb replacements
How nanotechnologies and augmentation of our bodies may change what it means to be human
Which Industries will shape the future of tomorrow? Futurist Shara Evans explores the latest emerging technologies that will create the industries that will shape the world over the next 10-20 years, along with creating new investment and finance sector opportunities, and disrupting the status quo.
Understanding how this is likely to take shape is key to your success of tomorrow.. Future foresight is vital to staying relevant and in business. In this keynote Shara deep dives into the following topics to help you understand more about the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
- The convergence of Nanotech, Biotech, Info Tech and Cognitive Science — Creating the world of tomorrow
- Automation — Understanding how Robotics and Artificial Intelligence will change the employment landscape, create new opportunities and industries, as well as raising huge challenges for businesses that don’t embrace disruption
- 3D Printing — Mass customisation, on-the-fly product fulfilment and exploring the potential of smart materials
- Combining Biotech and ICT — Will tomorrow’s programmers have degrees in computer science, chemistry and biology? What kinds of new products, services and industries will emerge?
- Nanotechnologies — Miniaturising our interface with the world: the latest research in medicine, electronics, and augmenting the human body.
- The implications of living longer — Will retirement still be an option?
Focusing in on the impact of automotive technology for the insurance industry, futurist Shara Evans talks about the latest advances and the flow-on impact to the economy, as well as the many new technologies that will impact the commercial property segment.
Technologies like augmented reality, sensor networks, drones, robots and 3D printing provide many new ways of mitigating property risks, as well as creating brand new high value asset classes. Be prepared to understand how this affects your business today and what you can do to minimise disruption within your Industry, Shara highlights exactly what this means and how you can take the next steps to ensure success.
Topics covered include:
- Next generation vehicles
- Augmented Reality
- Sensor Networks
- 3D Printing
Is your business safe from future Cyber threats? What are the new attack vectors that can be used to disrupt your business? Will your IP be vulnerable to infiltration from Malware? Can your clients and staff survive a digital incursion from cyber criminals? What shape will these emergent digital threats take in the next 3-5 years?
Every organisation needs to be prepared for the dangers of the digital age... and for what's to come.
Discover emergent threats that most organisations aren't prepared for
The shape of cyber security in 2020 and beyond
What every business owner and CEO needs to know about digital privacy.
Is your business ready for the robot uprising? In the very near future, the shape of our existing workforce will undergo rapid, massive change as automation, robotics and AI make repetitive manual work obsolete. At the same time, only businesses that focus on the creative potential of their human capital, and invest in upskilling and retraining will thrive.
Learn about the many new jobs of the future?
How to determine if your business is at risk of disruption from automation
Learn the 6 steps to avoiding a dystopian future
Which skills to look for in the workforce of the future
How to leverage your existing workforce with reskiling and retraining.
Speaker fees: We're not able to provide this information on the website. Please call us on 02 8068 0003 for more information.
Shara Evans shows organisations how to take advantage of the opportunities underpinned by emerging technologies. As one of the world’s top female futurists, Shara is one of those rare individuals who merge incredible technical skills with an innate understanding of the social and economic impact of new technologies.
Regarded as a leading expert on emerging technologies, cyber security, digital privacy and the future of health, humanity and work, Shara is regularly featured on broadcast television. She’s appeared on ABC’s Q&A, The Project, Sky News, Weekend Sunrise, Lateline, and more and is routinely interviewed by radio, print and online media.
An accomplished entrepreneur Shara is the founder and CEO of leading technology analyst firm Market Clarity and previously founded Telsyte, a strategic telecommunications and technology consulting group.
As a keynote speaker, Shara Evans weaves a narrative of a near future radically different from our current world… but clearly recognisable as the result of today’s newest technological leaps. By contextualising and humanising the research and technology that will shape the next 10-20 years, Shara assists organisations to create and commercialise the products and services of tomorrow.
Your speaker can literally make or break your conference or event. And there's never been so many speakers to choose from then there is today. We help you cut through noise and select the best speaker for your audience, theme and budget. We're a Sydney based speaker's bureau providing speakers for events Australia-wide. Call us today and let us help you make the right decision.Call 02 8068 0003